My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alicia Silverstone: My dogs don't fart because they're vegan


Alicia Silverstone says her dogs have a vegan diet, which stops them passing wind.

The Clueless actress hasn't eaten meat or dairy products for a decade.

'I really care about animals, there's so much unnecessary suffering going on.' she told The Graham Norton Show.

'All four of my dogs are vegan, they don't fart any more! I eat delicious food but without cruelty.'

But Alicia, 31, says her pooches have eaten meat.

'If you're walking along the sidewalk in New York, people might give them meat because they don't know they're vegan,' she says.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !