My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 WORDS - WACKY PACKAGES ! ! !







Yes, I believe it was 2nd or 3rd grade when these magical stickers entered my life.I have never felt more alive or proud to be an American

Thus began my pop culture love affair that today manifests it self as MIENFOKS


Maybe it was a combination of my obsession with materialistic capitalism and my uncontrollable desire to mock everything, but WACKY PACKAGES were my first love and were only dethroned in the 1990's by Mystery Science Theatre, which still holds the crown as the ultimate pop culture mega mock up !!!

...BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER - A WACKY PACKAGES GENERATOR !!!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !