My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

NORA HARDWICK - TOPLESS AT 102 !


ALE be damned - 102-year-old pensioner Nora Hardwick poses topless and becomes one of the oldest women ever to appear in a nude calendar.

The former-councillor, from Lincolnshire, became Miss November to raise cash for her local football team, Ancaster Athletic.

News of her picture has raced around the world - with stories as far a field in Bosnia, Australia and New Zealand.

And above we can exclusively reveal the snap that's making all the headlines.

Pub regular Nora - who covered her chest with a strategically-placed scarf - downed a small glass of whiskey before getting her kit off.

She told us: "I'd never done anything like it before - and I doubt I will again.

"I just thought 'go for it' and I'm so glad I did!"

Landlord at the Ermine Way pub, Donna Moodie, added: "Nora's such a good sport."

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !