My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ITS OFFICIAL KIM KARDASHIAN IS A WHORE ?


Kim Kardashian would have lesbian romp with Britney Spears for $1 mil.
Atlanta, GA 11/27/2007 05:07 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Britney Spears has reportedly revealed her fantasy about reality star Kim Kardashian. Spears allegedly admitted that she daydreamed about Kardashian being her lesbian lover.
Kardashian has allegedly agreed to have a lesbian romp with Spears…but only for $1 million. According to the Sun, Kardashian has admitted she was a little “freaked out” by Spears’ admission.

“She said she loves me and loves my butt and how she wants to be my lesbian lover. It’s totally freaked me out,” the Sun quoted her as saying. “I mean, what do you say other than ‘no thanks.’ Actually, maybe I would do it for a million bucks!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell the kind of person Kardashian is by her choice of words. She could have easily said something like I'm flattered, or Britney is so sweet, but to say she was freaked out and "No thanks". If I were Spears, I'd feel hurt.

www.muebles-en-guipuzcoa.com said...

This will not actually have effect, I think so.

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !