My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Friday, November 16, 2007

FABIO "GEORGE CLOONEY IS A SCUMBAG" !!!


updated 11:22 p.m. ET, Thurs., Nov. 15, 2007

Nearly forgotten Fabio recently got the better of Hollywood heavyweight George Clooney, and he’s not about to let the world forget it.

While attending the grand opening of Lamborghini Calabasas, Fabio waxed chivalrous regarding his restaurant run-in with reportedly drunk and irritable George. “I was doing a charity for the 11-99 Foundation, which benefits the widows and children of officers killed in the line of duty,” Fabio told OK! magazine.

“I had dinner with six women and a photographer woman and we were just having fun, having dinner and taking pictures. All of a sudden one of the ladies said to me, ‘There is this gentleman a few tables behind you that keeps insulting me, keeps giving me the finger.’ She’s like, ‘This gentleman behind you called me a fat cow.’”
Story continues below ↓advertisement

That so-called gentleman turned out to be George! “He was drunk and thought people were taking pictures of him,” Fabio continued. “So I went to the table and explained to him that we were having a charity dinner and I said, ‘You’re more than welcome to come to my table and see if there was a picture of you.’ I apologized and he started being rude so I put him in his place. After I put him in his place — you know I’m three times his size — he got a little scared. I went back to my table and as soon as I sit down he paid his bill, got up and he started insulting the girls. He called the women names. At that point I lost my temper. I went after him and he ran out of the restaurant.”

It’s not clear where in the exchange Fabio infamously told the Oscar winner to “stop being a diva.” In his final assessment, Fabio told OK! “You have to be a low-class, scumbag to start calling a woman a name. If you’re a man, you should never. You should be a gentleman. These women were with me and as a man I defend them. He was lucky he ran out of the restaurant. He’s not even half a man.”

Even unbreakable “Heroes” hotties Kristen Bell and Hayden Panettiere seemed swayed by Fabio’s manly charm, posing cozily in his arms for TMZ. But Fabio isn’t saving his story for the ladies or national celebrity magazines. Earlier this week, a Page Six spy spotted Fabio bragging about the dustup to a group of middle-aged men, “gloating and laughing that he 'schooled' George Clooney.”

1 comment:

consoladores said...

Very worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for your article.

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !