My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Thursday, November 29, 2007

VICTORIA BECKHAM LOOKS A LITTLE LESS "SPICY" ?

The Daily Mail says today that Victoria Beckham may have had her implants removed. Oh, I know, I couldn't believe it either.


SEPTEMBER 2006



NOVEMBER 2007




The Spice Girl stepped out at a television studio in Los Angeles this week looking much less perky in a certain area. Her once gravity-defying assets had moved in a direction more befitting to a 33-year-old mother of three.
This was in marked contrast to a year ago, when she was almost bursting out of a very similar dress in New York. Victoria was once forced to admit she had had breast implants in a court document for a libel trial.
Last night, her spokesman said: "I would say she is not wearing the push-up bra she normally wears, but I have not seen the pictures and I have no idea."

The first two pictures below are from September Spice of last year, the next three are from Yesterday Spice. I wonder if I keep writing like This Spice someone will realize how Dumb Spice this cutesy little gimmick is, especially since all I care about is seeing some hot foreign Vagina Spice.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !