My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Thursday, August 23, 2007

LIVE YOUR NEXT LIFE BACKWARDS ! ! !

My Next Life - Backwards

I want to live my next life backwards.
You start out dead and get that out of the way.
Then you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day.
You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your pension, then
when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
You wo rk 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.
You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous, and you get
ready for High School.
You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no
responsibilities, you become a baby, and then... You spend your last 9
months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central
heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day, and then, you
finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case./

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !