Life can sometimes produce fascinating, extraordinary coincidences. Here are a few of the most amazing ones:
* In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.
* Twin brothers Jim Lewis and Jim Springer were separated at birth and adopted by different families. Unknown to each other, both were named James, both owned a dog named Toy, both married women named Linda, both had a son they names James Alan, and both eventually divorced and got remarried to a woman named Betty.
* Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence, and John Adams helped to edit and hone it. The Continental Congress approved the document on July 4, 1776. Both Jefferson and Adams died on July 4, 1826 -- exactly 50 years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
* A German mother who photographed her infant son in 1914 left the film to be developed at a store in Strasbourg, but was unable to collect the film picture when World War I broke out. Two years later she bought a film plate in Frankfurt, over 100 miles away, and took a picture of her newborn daughter -- only to find, when developed, the picture of her daughter superimposed on the earlier picture of her son. The original film, never developed, had been mistakenly labeled as unused and resold.
* In 1858, Robert Fallon was shot dead by fellow poker players who accused him of cheating to win a $600 pot. None of the other players were willing to take the now unlucky $600, so they found a new player to take Fallon’s place, who turned the $600 into $2,200 in winnings. At that point, the police arrived and demanded that the original $600 be given to Fallon’s next of kin -- only to discover that the new player was Fallon’s son, who had not seen his father in seven years.
* In the 19th century, the famous horror writer Egdar Allan Poe wrote a book called ‘The narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym.’ It was about four survivors of a shipwreck who were in an open boat for many days before they decided to kill and eat the cabin boy whose name was Richard Parker. Some years later, in 1884, the yawl, Mignonette, foundered, with only four survivors, who were in an open boat for many days. Eventually the three senior members of the crew killed and ate the cabin boy. The name of the cabin boy was Richard Parker.
* In 1930s Detroit, a man named Joseph Figlock was to become an amazing figure in a young (and, apparently, incredibly careless) mother’s life. As Figlock was walking down the street, the mother’s baby fell from a high window onto Figlock. The baby’s fall was broken and Figlock and the baby were unharmed. A year later, the same baby fell from the same window, again falling onto Mr. Figlock as he was passing beneath. Once again, both of them survived the event.
* In 1973, actor Anthony Hopkins agreed to appear in “The Girl From Petrovka”, based on a novel by George Feifer. Unable to find a copy of the book anywhere in London, Hopkins was surprised to discover one lying on a bench in a train station. It turned out to be George Feifer’s own annotated (personal) copy, which Feifer had lent to a friend, and which had been stolen from his friend’s car.
* In Monza, Italy, King Umberto I went to a small restaurant for dinner, accompanied by his aide-de-camp, General Emilio Ponzia-Vaglia. When the owner took King Umberto’s order, the King noticed that he and the restaurant owner were virtual doubles, in face and in build. Both men began discussing the striking resemblance between each other and found many more similarities.
1. Both men were born on the same day, of the same year (March 14, 1844).
2. Both men had been born in the same town.
3. Both men married a woman with same name, Margherita.
4. The restaurateur opened his restaurant on the same day that King Umberto was crowned King of Italy.
5. On the 29th July 1900, King Umberto was informed that the restaurateur had died that day in a mysterious shooting accident, and as he expressed his regret, an anarchist in the crowd then assassinated him.
* While American novelist Anne Parrish was browsing bookstores in Paris in the 1920s, she came upon a book that was one of her childhood favorites -- Jack Frost and Other Stories. She picked up the old book and showed it to her husband, telling him of the book she fondly remembered as a child. Her husband took the book, opened it, and on the flyleaf found the inscription: “Anne Parrish, 209 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs.” It was Anne’s very own book.
Are these instances merely coincidence, or are they something more? It all depends on how you look at it.
As the famous words of Albert Einstein sum up quite nicely: “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
EUROPE'S FINEST TOPLESS HONEYS
3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show #1 - All Rights Reserved 2010 - The Niles Lesh Project Follow NILES LESH / MIENFOKS on TWITTER !
SHE IS A POTENTIAL F D I L F !!! Meghan McCain is a 23-year-old, socially liberal John Kerry voter who loves Superbad, Dita von Teese, Bud L...
Business must be slow for porn star Amy Reid these days. Reid is advertising her “services” on an escort service website. Now you too can pi...
Chloe Marshall has recently won the Miss Surrey 2008 beauty pageant. She will now advance to the Miss England contest, which is open to fema...
Princess Eugenie of York, 18, daughter of Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York and Prince Andrew Wales, Duke of York, took part in a naked celebr...
Ava Fiore is a Playboy model and 2002 Golden Gloves champion boxer. She was arrested on Wednesday night on I 80 east in Kimball, Nebraska. P...
Missed it ? - The Archives !
- ► 2010 (80)
- ► 2009 (319)
- Emanuela De Paula the new Victoria's Secret girl
- NICOLE EGGERT STILL IN CHARGE AT 36
- JULIE NEWMAR "ORIGINAL CATWOMAN" AT 70 !
- CONDOM MAN ON THE BEACH ???
- ALESANDRA AMBROSIO - SEXY SOON TO BE MILF
- LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW WARS "WHO MADE WHO" ?
- TOP TEN THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM A GUY D...
- PAMPITA - MIRA ! ! !
- LUCY PINDER " WOW "
- THE TREV - SOLAR POWERED VEHICLE ! ! !
- CATHERINE MCNEIL - NUMERO 90 - FEBRUARY
- ...AND YOU THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET WORSE ?
- COMSETIC SURGERY RECORD HOLDERS ! ! !
- LINGERIE BOWL 2008 - BIG HITS ! ! !
- AVA FIORE - Playboy model - 2002 Golden Gloves cha...
- Kirsten Haglund - MISS AMERICA 2008 !!!
- ISABELLA FONTANA AS AMY WINEHOUSE ???
- BIGFOOT SITED BY MARS ROVER ???
- CHILE - HOME OF THE WORLDS LARGEST POOL
- "FORGET ME NOT" GPS - PANTIES ???
- MIRACLES, AGAINST THE ODDS & COINCIDENCE ?
- FOXNEWS - COOKOO FOR COCO PUFFS ???
- JANICE DICKENSON - ORIGINAL SUPERMODEL AT 52 !
- MORE HOTTIES IN ROTATION !!!
- PARIS FASHON WEEK - RUNWAY SHOTS
- SAO PAULO FASHON WEEK - RUNWAY SHOTS ! ! !
- MARIAH CAREY - HOT AND TOPLESS !!!
- JESUS APPEARS IN A POTATO ???
- EVERYBODY IS EXCITED ABOUT THE GIANTS OF NY
- SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR - LOVES VASELINE ???
- DEMI MOORE POSES FOR "V" MAGAZINE
- ESQUIRE FEBRUARY ISSUE B&W SHOTS
- JERRY O' CONNELL ON CRUISE CONTROL ???
- STEVENSVILLE, TEXAS - WORLDS NEWEST UFO CAPITAL !
- THE PACKER "BIKINI GIRLS" NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
- ALLAN MELVIN "SAM THE BUTCHER" 1922-2008
- WHY ENGLISH NEWSPAPERS ARE BETTER THAN AMERICAN ?
- ESQUIRES FEBURARY ISSUE CELEBRATES WOMAN
- MANNING COOL FAVRE COLD AS GIANTS SUPER
- KEIRA KNIGHTLEY - ESQUIRE MAGAZINE
- THREE DEMENTIONAL TATOOS ! ! !
- "FROZEN WAVES" IN NEW FOUNDLAND ???
- FINALLY - CLAMATO BEER ! ! !
- SUZANNE PLESHETTE 1937 - 2008
- TWO MORE SEXY BRAZILIAN MODELS ! ! !
- KELLY RIPA - FITNESS MAGAZINE SHOOT
- ELLE MACPHERSON - NEW SUNTAN LOTION SHOOT
- Andre de Plessel - SEXY SMOKING PHOTOS
- PAULA ABDUL - BACK ON THE CHARTS
- WAMMO FOUNDER TOSSES FRIZBEE IN HEAVEN
- RANDOM CELEBRITY HOTTIES IN THE NEWS
- ANTIQUE NUERO - SURGERY KIT ???
- EVE MENDEZ - EXPOSED ON FRENCH TELEVISION
- THE DANGERS OF ENORMOUS BREAST IMPLANTS
- DOLPHINS AT PLAY WITH BUBBLES
- MARC EMERY - THE PRINCE OF POT ???
- LINDSAY LOHAN - CLOVERFIELD PREMIER
- TOM CRUISE - TOTAL L.R.H. CONTROL
- BOBBY FISCHER "CHESS LEGEND" 1943 - 2008
- SUMMER GLAU - THE TERMINATRIX ! ! !
- THE ADULT VIDEO AWARDS - WINNERS LIST
- AMERICAN IDOL MELTDOWN - ALEXIS COHEN
- MASSIVE UFO SPOTTED IN STEVENSVILLE TEXAS ?
- GREATEST CELEBRITY INTERVIEWS ! ! !
- AMY - THE MOST ANNOYING CHICK EVER ! ! !
- DIANE KEATON DROPS THE F- BOMB ???
- HAROLD AND KUMAR ARE BACK ! ! !
- CLOVERFIELD MONSTER ATTACKS OIL RIG ?
- BRITNEY SPEARS - LIFE AS A PROMOTIONAL VIDEO ?
- MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATRE IS BACK ! ! !
- PIRELLI'S 2008 CALENDAR - " SHANGHI "
- TAMIRA PASZEK - EMERGING TENNIS STAR !
- VIDA GUERRA - SEXY CUBAN SINGER !
- THE METHOD "HOW TO PICK UP CHICKS"
- KIM KARDASHIAN SHAKING IT WITH REGGIE BUSH
- KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN - KIM 'S LITTLE SISTER
- LOUIS THE OCTOPUS LOVES "MR POTATO HEAD"
- AMERICAN IDOL - LEGEND OF WILLIAM HUNG ! ! !
- BUSH WHIPS OUT SWORD IN BAHRAIN
- MAILA NURMI "VAMPIRA" 1921 - 2008
- JESSICA ALBA - NOW AN OFFICIAL MILF
- MERV GRIFFIN - BEST TOMBSTONE EVER !
- HUSTLER - NANCY BENOIT PHOTOS
- "JUNO" WRITTEN BY STRIPPER DIABLO CODY
- VIVICA A FOX - SEX TAPE ???
- AMY WINEHOUSE - NEW BLONDE HAIR DO !
- MIKE NUTTER - PHILLY'S NEW RAPPIN MAYOR !
- VANESSA HUDGENS -17 MAGAZINE "TIPS FOR TEENS" ?
- MIKE HUCKABEE - FUNNIEST CANDIDATE ???
- ADRIANA LIMA - SEX TAPE ???
- WHY READING IS FUNDEMENTALLY IMPORTANT ?
- FINALLY - LEPOARD PRINT DESIGNER TASERS ! ! !
- DICK ASS MAN IS HERE ! ! !
- JAMIE LYNN SPEARS - PREGNANCY BOOSTS RATINGS ?
- HILLARY CLINTON - SECRETLY CONTROLLED BY ALIENS ?
- BAR REFAELI - ARENA MAGAZINE
- AMAZINGLY WELL TIMED PHOTOGRAPHY ! ! !
- HILLARY CLINTON "IRON MY SHIRT" ???
- HOW BIG IS YOUR SCREEN ???
- HANNAH MONTANA USES BODY DOUBLE ON TOUR ?
- ▼ January (127)