My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TINA FEY - Tells The Internet To Suck it !

from LATIMES
That's right. When she won the Golden Globe as best actress in a TV comedy series, Tina Fey ("30 Rock") mentioned how hurt she is by some of the tough things The Envelope's forum posters say about her in their postings. Here's the transcript of her acceptance speech:

"I want to say thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press. I'll always love the Hollywood Foreign Press and have all the Hollywood Foreign Press action figures. Thank you, Will Arnett, for that joke. But I want you to really know how lucky I am to have the year I've had this year and, if you ever start to feel too good about yourself, they have this thing called the Internet! You can find a lot of people there who don't like you! I'd like to address some of them now! BabsonLacrosse, you can suck it. DianeFan, you can suck it. Cougar Lover, you can really suck it 'cause you've been after me all year. And to my husband, Jeff, I love you. Thank you very much! "

Backstage in the press room Tina elaborates. Here's what she said.




The Internet Apologizes

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !