My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

VERNE TROYER - Living Larger Than Life !









From TheSuperficial
I don't know about you guys, but it's been way too long since one of Verne Troyer's jilted ex-lovers has sold her story to News of the World. This time around it's former Playmate Genevieve Gallen who married Mini-Me in 2004 after the two were introduced by Hugh Hefner at a New Year's Eve party. Things went sour when Genevieve learned her knight in children's pajamas has a drinking problem. (Read: One thimble of bourbon and the shit is on!):

On first going to Mini-Me's "house":
She felt like Alice in Wonderland when she first went back to Verne’s place . . . a SHED at the the end of his manager’s garden. “It was a little off-putting because everything was so small,” says Genevieve. “There was a miniature futon and a miniature refrigerator and bed. The light switches were all down at the level of my knee and the toilet was no bigger than a child’s potty.”

On realizing Mini-Me might have a bit of a drinking problem:
“One Valentine’s night, I tried to do something really special for him. I knew he liked the colour red, so I put on everything red, including red stockings, red garter belts, a red thong and patterned red shoes just how he liked them,” says Genevieve. He seemed really excited and jumped up on the coffee table as he ordered me into different poses. He took some pictures of me and I was ready for a really beautiful night but before we could make love he was so drunk he passed out wearing his socks and boxers."

On getting accidentally locked out of the house after Mini-Me got trashed:
"The neighbours called the police and I convinced them to break the door open to let me in. But then they demanded to see Verne so I could prove it was my house. When I found him, he was face down clutching a pillow. I tried to wake him but it was impossible, so I had to pick him up still clutching the pillow and take him outside to present him to the police officers. They were shining the light on his head and Verne was mumbling, ‘What’s going on?” One of the police officers started laughing but the other one told him to stop. It was really embarrassing.”

Look, I don't want to seem like I'm discriminating against little people here, but maybe the next time their guild meets inside a mushroom, they should let Verne know he's not doing anybody any favors. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !