My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

GISELE BUNDCHEN - NAKED IN MANAHATTAN ???



Supermodel Gisele Bündchen, the girlfriend of New England Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady, had previously said, "If the Pats lose, I'll run naked through Mid-Town Manhattan." Of course now that the Patriots have indeed lost, Gisele is trying to renege on her promise.

According to CBS Sports, she's backing down not because of a fear of being naked in public, but rather, the logistics of such a stunt.

"It was a mistake and I'm sorry I said it. I don't know what I could have been thinking -- Midtown Manhattan is a parking lot any time of day or night. It'd take 30 minutes just to make it from the Theater District to 34th Street. And what if I ran into the Naked Cowboy and had to pose for pictures with every out-of-town Tom, Dick and Harry? Tack on another 30 minutes, easily. How 'bout I simply flashed my breasts from a billboard in Times Square and call it a day ... will that work?"

Remember this for the future: don't make a bet with Gisele because she doesn't pay up!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !