My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

INDIANA JONES - CRYSTAL SKULLDUGGERY ?





Ford had this to say about the lackluster acceptance of his latest project:

I’m not afraid at all. I expect to have the whip turned on me. It’s not unusual for something that is popular to be disdained by some people, and I fully expect it. I work for the people who pay to get in. They are my customers, and my focus is on providing the best experience I can for those people.”


THIS MOVIE APPEARS TO BE RIFE WITH ALL THE GOOD SYNCHROMYSTIC ELEMENTS OF THE FIRST. ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS, ALIEN INFLUENCES, THE CRYSTAL SKULLS,ROSWELL AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER. THIS MOVIE WILL BE INTERESTING ON MANY LEVELS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it seems like the recipe of a good Indiana Jones film would be 1 part Nazis and 1 part Biblical Artifact... the Soviet army does a pretty good job of replacing the Nazis, but the other ingredient...

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !