My photo
You can pretend to be serious; But you can't pretend to be funny.

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show

3PLT: Saturday Morning Alive Show
Watch Now

Saturday, April 12, 2008

ROSANNE BARR - NOT AFRAID TO USE HER "VAJUNIOR" ?


Outspoken comedienne Roseanne Barr had talk show host Craig Ferguson blushing on Wednesday night after joking about the lengths she has gone to to stay young. The 55-year-old comic told the Scot she had had a cosmetic procedure on her genitals to improve her sex life, before she admitted she was lying.

As an embarrassed Ferguson attempted to end the risque conversation on The Late Late Show, Barr quipped, "I went and had vaginal rejuvenation... and now I have a vajunior and I'm not afraid to use it."

Single Barr then revealed she has actually given up on romance.

She added, "I'm too old to date. I went through menopause. I don't care if I never have sex or have a boyfriend again. I have four grandchildren, that's enough attention. I don't need sex. I tell jokes - that's better."

No comments:

Popular Posts

Missed it ? - The Archives !