-
JERRY SPRINGER CAN'T TOUCH THIS !!! glumbert - Why not to have a sexual predator on your TV show I COUNTED AT LEAST 3 FELONIES AND 4 MIS...
-
Water Sports ! Ballers ! Greatest Golf Shot Evah ! THE NILES LESH PROJECT - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2009
-
Erica Chevillar made national news last year when the West Boca Raton High School discovered that the 10th grade history teacher had an extr...
-
THIS SHOULD BE INSPIRATION FOR FAT KIDS EVERYWHERE!!!
-
WTF? - THIS NEVER HAPPENS ON THE P.A.T.H. TRAIN !!! BONUS HOTTIES PLAYING TOPLESS Wii LINK
-
Scarlett Johansson Picked To Play Jenna Jameson Hollywood beauty Scarlett Johansson has landed the lead role in the x-rated biopic of the wo...
-
REMEMBER THOSE COPPERTONE ADS ???
-
Wow, she's come a long way from the days of being Kevin's wet dream,...err well I guess she's still in the classroom, but now sh...
-
A ustralian model Megan Gale has been cast as Wonder Woman and Armie Hammer has been cast as Batman in the upcoming "Justice League of ...
-
he residents of Arlington, Oregon find themselves red faced over the recent antics of their town’s mayor, Carmen Kontur Gronquist. She has p...
1 comment:
Well, I thought there was this law or something that says we have to pay income tax,...ummm isn't it the 16th amendment... yea thats' it
What ever,... they just tkae it out of my pay before I ever see it...I wonder why???
It's not like I just volunteer my taxes to the federal government is it???
Post a Comment