Thursday, January 31, 2008
A man dressed up as a giant condom costume gives out smaller condoms to beach goers, during a summer campaign by the Chilean Corporation of the Prevention of AIDS, on Vina Del Mar beach in Chile on Sunday.
OK, hands up if you can honestly say that you've never spent a lazy Sunday strolling about the beach dressed as a massive penis. Anybody? Anybody? Thought not.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
MOST ARE LAME BUT ITS WORTH THE WAIT FOR #1
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil (Jan. 27) - Brazilian model Angela Bismarchi will dance nearly nude ahead of a 300-person drum corps in next month's Carnival parade, hoping her sculpted beauty as a "percussion queen" will lead her samba group to the championship.
Cindy Jackson, 52, holds the record for having had 47 cosmetic surgeries, the most in the world. She's shown below in 2004.
But she has another goal in mind as well.
In preparation for Rio's five-day Carnival blowout in February, she's having her 42nd plastic surgery - closing in on the Guinness World Record of 47 surgical procedures held by 52-year-old American Cindy Jackson, who calls herself a "Living Doll" and now promotes her own skincare line.
"I always was vain," Bismarchi, 36, acknowledges at the medical clinic near Rio where her plastic surgeon husband has operated on her 10 times. "And for carnival, you have to feel especially pretty."
Just days before Brazil's Feb. 2-6 carnival begins, Bismarchi will have nylon wires implanted in her eyes to give them an Asian slant, in line with this year's theme of her samba group, Porto da Pedra: the centennial of Japanese immigration to Brazil.
Bismarchi's unabashed passion for plastic surgery has made her a celebrity in this image-mad country, where even the poor get surgical enhancements on the installment plan. Brazilians see no shame in touching up their bodies, which are routinely exposed at carnival and flaunted on the beach in thong bikinis so tiny they're called "dental floss."
What's Your Take?
Born poor in Rio, Bismarchi had her first cosmetic surgery in 1992 after her daughter was born. She was just 21, but said she was depressed after nursing caused her breasts to sag. So she had them lifted, adored the results, and became so fascinated with cosmetic surgery that her next two husbands were plastic surgeons.
"I put in a prosthesis and loved it. I was beautiful and sensual again," Bismarchi said, a striking figure at 6 feet - taller in white high heels - with long blond hair flowing over her white minidress.
Carnival has a special place in Bismarchi's career.
She first made headlines in 2000, when police tried to arrest her after she paraded partly nude with the Brazilian flag painted on her body.
"I became famous all over," she said. "The power of carnival is amazing."
Two years later, she paraded with the face of President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva painted across her exposed body. Police released her after she explained it was a gesture to Silva's anti-hunger program.
A wardrobe malfunction at last year's carnival put Bismarchi back in the news - when her G-string broke and dangled from her waist, Porto da Pedra was threatened with a penalty for total nudity, forbidden under parade rules. But the resourceful Bismarchi hid from the judges behind the drum section, changed her tiny "sex cover" and finished the parade.
Today, Bismarchi promotes an exclusive line of sexy lingerie, gives beauty tips and responds to the 500 to 700 letters and e-mails she receives each day. To care for her famous figure, she does two and a half hours of exercise daily, takes dance lessons and spends hours tanning on the beach.
"I consider myself quite timid. I'm just a little girl grown big," she said. "I never imagined I would be famous. Things just happened."
Sunday, January 27, 2008
he Lingerie Bowl is a controversial pay-per-view show that airs live during the halftime of the Super Bowl as an alternative halftime show. The show features a game of full-contact football with scantily clad female models as players.
The show has aired for the past three years. It was originally sponsored by Dodge, but they withdrew after criticism of the show was made. The players wear short shorts, sports bra’s and some protective gear. The presentation is produced by Horizon Productions and is not affiliated in any way with the NFL.
>JEN JOHNSON - THE PLAYA WITH THE BIGGEST HITS !!!
Ava Fiore is a Playboy model and 2002 Golden Gloves champion boxer. She was arrested on Wednesday night on I 80 east in Kimball, Nebraska. Police found three large black suitcases filled with 60 pounds of marijuana in her car trunk. The street value is said to be $50,000.
The 27 year old is Spanish born and Orlando raised. She was introduced to boxing while attending aviation school in Daytona Beach. She was arraigned Friday on charges of marijuana possession with intent to deliver. She reportedly posted bail, which was set at $250,000.
Miss Michigan Kirsten Haglund, a 19-year-old aspiring Broadway star, was crowned Miss America 2008 on Saturday in a live show billed as the unveiling of the 87-year-old pageant's new, hipper look.
Reality Check' viewers were invited to text message votes for favorite contestant. Miss Utah Jill Stevens was named "America's Choice." The Army medic, who served in Afghanistan, didn't make the top 10, but took the loss in stride. Her fellow contestants joined her as she did a round of push-ups for the audience before making her exit. Source: AP
Haglund, of Farmington Hills, Mich., sang "Over the Rainbow" and walked a crowd-pleasing strut in a black and gold bikini to clinch the title. She beat Miss Indiana Nicole Elizabeth Rash, the first runner up, and Miss Washington Elyse Umemoto, the second runner up for the $50,000 scholarship and year of travel that comes with the crown.
Haglund, who studies music at the University of Cincinnati, grew up in a pageant family. Her mother is an active volunteer, and her grandmother Iora Hunt, competed for the crown as Miss Michigan 1944. Hunt joined Haglund at a news conference.
"The only words that come to my mind is that this is a dream come true, not just for me but for my family as well," Haglund said. "I'm not just standing up here alone."
Haglund, a cheery, classic blond, wore a revealing silver sequined dress and black bikini during the evening gown and swimsuit portions of the pageant. As her platform issue, she promised to advocate for awareness of eating disorders, an illness from which she has recovered.
The crowning at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip was aired for the first time on TLC. It capped a four-week reality series, "Miss America: Reality Check," which followed the contestants as they were pushed to shed the dated look of Miss Americas past and adopt a more updated style.
The show was the latest in a series of attempts to find an audience with a younger demographic after more than a decade of declining ratings.
The 52 newly made-over aspiring beauty queens who sought the top tiara sported updated hairdos, sassy attitudes and red carpet-worthy fashion throughout the competition.
Usually tame by modern TV standards, the swimwear competition kicked it up a notch. Most contestants wore black bikinis, and some struck provocative poses and twirled as the audience howled. Contestants also wore blue jeans and added a bit of humor to the traditional opening number, the parade of states.
Haglund's moves won howls from the audience. "I think for the audience, the swimwear and evening wear was much more entertaining, am I right?" Haglund said when asked about the show's new look.
The changes included a chance for "Reality Check" viewers to text message votes for their favorite contestant. Miss Utah, Jill Stevens, an Army medic who served in Afghanistan , was named "America's Choice."
Stevens did not make to the final 10, but she took the disappointment with pluck. She dropped and gave the audience push ups before joining the other losers on a riser on the side.
Producers added a twist to the interview portion, as well. They asked people on the street to pose questions, and the results were edgier than usual. Contestents were asked about binge drinking, HIV and Britney Spears ' pregnant younger sister, Jamie Lynn.
"No I don't think she should be fired," Miss Indiana Nicole Elizabeth Rash said. "They're still people, they're still human beings. We all deserve second chances."
The long-struggling pageant had promised a new look for this year's beauty battle. "Entertainment Tonight" reporter Mark Steines was the master of ceremonies of the show. Clinton Kelly of TLC's hit "What Not to Wear" also helped with the hosting duties. Kelly had instructed the girls on how to update their looks during the reality show.
The pageant sounded different, too. A deejay spun dance music from turntables set up on stage. Contestants danced and waved to the audience during commercials breaks. The losers were seated on risers on one side of the stage, while the parents of the finalists, in black tie, were seated on the other.
The show was the latest in a series of attempts to find a new audience after more than a decade of declining ratings. The fading institution was dropped from network television in 2004. It spent a two-year stint on Country Music Television before being picked up last summer by TLC, a cable channel reaching 93 million homes in the U.S.
TLC added the pageant to its reality-TV stable, and announced plans to reinvent the look of the show and find an "It girl" ready for modern celebrity.
In addition to the $50,000 scholarship, Haglund will embark on a year of promoting the pageant, her platform issue and the Children's Miracle Network, a pageant partner.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
SURE WHY NOT ? SHES GOT THE LOOK BUT CAN SHE WALK THE WALK ?
Donald Trump, a co-owner of “Miss USA”, “Miss Universe” and “Miss Teen USA” pageants, has come up with a new reality TV show which will take...
EUROPE'S FINEST TOPLESS HONEYS
"Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any po...
Austria drew first blood early today when their topless women's football team beat Germany 10-5. The traditional swapping of shirts afte...
Ava Fiore is a Playboy model and 2002 Golden Gloves champion boxer. She was arrested on Wednesday night on I 80 east in Kimball, Nebraska. P...
Yes ALL of these women are over 50 years old, sure some of them have had some work, but I mean come on a few are grand mothers (GMILFS)!, a...
Wow Paulina still very perky at 44 ! Read about Paulas interesting childhood escaping the iron curtain THE NILES LESH PROJECT - ALL...
Chloe Marshall has recently won the Miss Surrey 2008 beauty pageant. She will now advance to the Miss England contest, which is open to fema...
Larry Flynt, the wheelchair bound self-proclaimed "smut peddler" and "1st Amendment Crusader" has published photos of Na...
Missed it ? - The Archives !
- ► 2010 (80)
- ► 2009 (319)
- Emanuela De Paula the new Victoria's Secret girl
- NICOLE EGGERT STILL IN CHARGE AT 36
- JULIE NEWMAR "ORIGINAL CATWOMAN" AT 70 !
- CONDOM MAN ON THE BEACH ???
- ALESANDRA AMBROSIO - SEXY SOON TO BE MILF
- LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW WARS "WHO MADE WHO" ?
- TOP TEN THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM A GUY D...
- PAMPITA - MIRA ! ! !
- LUCY PINDER " WOW "
- THE TREV - SOLAR POWERED VEHICLE ! ! !
- CATHERINE MCNEIL - NUMERO 90 - FEBRUARY
- ...AND YOU THOUGHT IT COULDN'T GET WORSE ?
- COMSETIC SURGERY RECORD HOLDERS ! ! !
- LINGERIE BOWL 2008 - BIG HITS ! ! !
- AVA FIORE - Playboy model - 2002 Golden Gloves cha...
- Kirsten Haglund - MISS AMERICA 2008 !!!
- ISABELLA FONTANA AS AMY WINEHOUSE ???
- BIGFOOT SITED BY MARS ROVER ???
- CHILE - HOME OF THE WORLDS LARGEST POOL
- "FORGET ME NOT" GPS - PANTIES ???
- MIRACLES, AGAINST THE ODDS & COINCIDENCE ?
- FOXNEWS - COOKOO FOR COCO PUFFS ???
- JANICE DICKENSON - ORIGINAL SUPERMODEL AT 52 !
- MORE HOTTIES IN ROTATION !!!
- PARIS FASHON WEEK - RUNWAY SHOTS
- SAO PAULO FASHON WEEK - RUNWAY SHOTS ! ! !
- MARIAH CAREY - HOT AND TOPLESS !!!
- JESUS APPEARS IN A POTATO ???
- EVERYBODY IS EXCITED ABOUT THE GIANTS OF NY
- SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR - LOVES VASELINE ???
- DEMI MOORE POSES FOR "V" MAGAZINE
- ESQUIRE FEBRUARY ISSUE B&W SHOTS
- JERRY O' CONNELL ON CRUISE CONTROL ???
- STEVENSVILLE, TEXAS - WORLDS NEWEST UFO CAPITAL !
- THE PACKER "BIKINI GIRLS" NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
- ALLAN MELVIN "SAM THE BUTCHER" 1922-2008
- WHY ENGLISH NEWSPAPERS ARE BETTER THAN AMERICAN ?
- ESQUIRES FEBURARY ISSUE CELEBRATES WOMAN
- MANNING COOL FAVRE COLD AS GIANTS SUPER
- KEIRA KNIGHTLEY - ESQUIRE MAGAZINE
- THREE DEMENTIONAL TATOOS ! ! !
- "FROZEN WAVES" IN NEW FOUNDLAND ???
- FINALLY - CLAMATO BEER ! ! !
- SUZANNE PLESHETTE 1937 - 2008
- TWO MORE SEXY BRAZILIAN MODELS ! ! !
- KELLY RIPA - FITNESS MAGAZINE SHOOT
- ELLE MACPHERSON - NEW SUNTAN LOTION SHOOT
- Andre de Plessel - SEXY SMOKING PHOTOS
- PAULA ABDUL - BACK ON THE CHARTS
- WAMMO FOUNDER TOSSES FRIZBEE IN HEAVEN
- RANDOM CELEBRITY HOTTIES IN THE NEWS
- ANTIQUE NUERO - SURGERY KIT ???
- EVE MENDEZ - EXPOSED ON FRENCH TELEVISION
- THE DANGERS OF ENORMOUS BREAST IMPLANTS
- DOLPHINS AT PLAY WITH BUBBLES
- MARC EMERY - THE PRINCE OF POT ???
- LINDSAY LOHAN - CLOVERFIELD PREMIER
- TOM CRUISE - TOTAL L.R.H. CONTROL
- BOBBY FISCHER "CHESS LEGEND" 1943 - 2008
- SUMMER GLAU - THE TERMINATRIX ! ! !
- THE ADULT VIDEO AWARDS - WINNERS LIST
- AMERICAN IDOL MELTDOWN - ALEXIS COHEN
- MASSIVE UFO SPOTTED IN STEVENSVILLE TEXAS ?
- GREATEST CELEBRITY INTERVIEWS ! ! !
- AMY - THE MOST ANNOYING CHICK EVER ! ! !
- DIANE KEATON DROPS THE F- BOMB ???
- HAROLD AND KUMAR ARE BACK ! ! !
- CLOVERFIELD MONSTER ATTACKS OIL RIG ?
- BRITNEY SPEARS - LIFE AS A PROMOTIONAL VIDEO ?
- MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATRE IS BACK ! ! !
- PIRELLI'S 2008 CALENDAR - " SHANGHI "
- TAMIRA PASZEK - EMERGING TENNIS STAR !
- VIDA GUERRA - SEXY CUBAN SINGER !
- THE METHOD "HOW TO PICK UP CHICKS"
- KIM KARDASHIAN SHAKING IT WITH REGGIE BUSH
- KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN - KIM 'S LITTLE SISTER
- LOUIS THE OCTOPUS LOVES "MR POTATO HEAD"
- AMERICAN IDOL - LEGEND OF WILLIAM HUNG ! ! !
- BUSH WHIPS OUT SWORD IN BAHRAIN
- MAILA NURMI "VAMPIRA" 1921 - 2008
- JESSICA ALBA - NOW AN OFFICIAL MILF
- MERV GRIFFIN - BEST TOMBSTONE EVER !
- HUSTLER - NANCY BENOIT PHOTOS
- "JUNO" WRITTEN BY STRIPPER DIABLO CODY
- VIVICA A FOX - SEX TAPE ???
- AMY WINEHOUSE - NEW BLONDE HAIR DO !
- MIKE NUTTER - PHILLY'S NEW RAPPIN MAYOR !
- VANESSA HUDGENS -17 MAGAZINE "TIPS FOR TEENS" ?
- MIKE HUCKABEE - FUNNIEST CANDIDATE ???
- ADRIANA LIMA - SEX TAPE ???
- WHY READING IS FUNDEMENTALLY IMPORTANT ?
- FINALLY - LEPOARD PRINT DESIGNER TASERS ! ! !
- DICK ASS MAN IS HERE ! ! !
- JAMIE LYNN SPEARS - PREGNANCY BOOSTS RATINGS ?
- HILLARY CLINTON - SECRETLY CONTROLLED BY ALIENS ?
- BAR REFAELI - ARENA MAGAZINE
- AMAZINGLY WELL TIMED PHOTOGRAPHY ! ! !
- HILLARY CLINTON "IRON MY SHIRT" ???
- HOW BIG IS YOUR SCREEN ???
- HANNAH MONTANA USES BODY DOUBLE ON TOUR ?
- ▼ January (127)